taking care of a big yard is a lot of work, but so worth it.
sunday was Mother's Day. for some reason, i haven't appreciated this day as much until now. raising 4 children is hard work, yet so rewarding. it is truly an honor to be a mother and I enjoy every minute. ethan made me a cute card and tried really hard to do little things for me throughout the day...he is such a good kid. i was spoiled with flowers for my garden...thanks sweetheart!! we spent breakfast with grandma crittenden and dinner with grandma green and family, two of the most important women in our lives. It was so much fun to spend the day with loved ones.
grandma & grandpa brewer. ethan was too busy playing to stop for a picture. too bad, because this is one for the scrapbook...like i have one.
cael chance - the babies loved the swings. it was their first time trying it out. evan was just a giggling.
mommy and evan



I drive really slow when I pass your house--just to see your beautiful yard. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome! I still haven't been to your new house!
ReplyDelete